Last modified : 22 June 2020
- "Personal Data" is any data of an individual, whether true or not, which identifies an individual from that data or from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- When you use our Website or when you request for our Services, Personal Data that we collect of you may include:
- Name, gender, contact details, address, photo, identification documents and details, passport;
- Resume/curriculum vit, employment history, educational background, salary details, bank details, credit history;
- Family details, criminal records, health records;
- Usage patterns and interaction on the Website, cookies, IP address, computer and connectivity details, browser type and information; and
- Other relevant data that is necessary to facilitate search and recruitment, as the case may be.
- KSC is an employment agency that searches and recruits. Therefore, it is necessary for KSC to obtain the fullest of particulars, including Personal Data, in order to adequately provide our Services to job seekers and potential employers.
- KSC collects your Personal Data in the following ways:
- using the Website and any of our Services;
- submission of resume/curriculum vitae, professional references and forms;
- interaction with our personnel via phone, email, contact forms or in-person;
- when you respond to our promotions, initiatives, marketing mailers or are contacting by our marketing personnel;
- when you request to be included in a mailing list;
- when we deploy statistical and analytical tools such as Awstats and Google Analytics; and
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
- It is your duty to ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us are complete, accurate, true and correct.
- If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of spouse, children, parents, employees and/or authorised representatives), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to you providing us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
- KSC may process and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
For all users
- providing the Website and our Services;
- responding to your queries, requests and complaints;
- compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- audits, reviews, analysis of processes and risk management;
- verifying your data, information, personal particulars;
- provide you with Services and marketing, which you had signed up or requested for;
- conducting of market and analytical research, understanding and determining customer location, preferences and demographics for us to review, develop and improve our products, services and also develop special offers and marketing programmes;
- sending you details of products, services, contests, special offers and rewards, provided by us or our affiliates, which may be of interest to you; and
- any other purpose relating to the Website, our Services and any of the above.
If user whom is a job seeker
- assisting or submitting your resume/curriculum vitae;
- background checks and due diligence checks;
- collecting information about your suitability for the position applied for;
- organising training and development programs;
- assessing your performance;
- sending you updates and alerts related to job applications which you may have requested for;
- submission to potential employers as part of the job application procedure; and
- any other purpose relating to the Website, our Services to you as a job seeker and any of the above.
If user whom is a potential employer
- verifying your entity details;
- verifying the veracity of your job openings;
- organising training and development programs;
- assessing suitable services for you; and
- any other purpose relating to the Website, our Services to you as a potential employer and any of the above.
- KSC will only disclose your Personal Data for legitimate purposes as listed above, to:
- our affiliates, business partners, agents, contractor, vendor and third-party providers;
- government agencies;
- financial institutions, credit bureau and scoring agencies;
- professional advisors such as lawyers, auditors and accountants; and
- any other parties to whom you authorise us to disclose or is reasonably necessary for us to disclose.
- Where your Personal Data is transferred to an overseas jurisdiction, KSC will take steps to ensure that the recipient of your Personal Data is bound by legal obligations that is at minimum comparable to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Updating of Personal Data & Withdrawal of Consent
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] to update, obtain a copy, delete or withdraw consent to use your Personal Data. A reasonable fee will be charged for such administrative processing.
- If your Personal Data has been provided to third-parties in the course of using our Website or using our services in anyway, you must contact such third-party directly to withdraw consent or update your Personal Data. Accordingly, you acknowledge that KSC does not have control over such third-parties, and such third-parties may still contact you for, amongst others, marketing, search and recruitment and job matching services.
- If you withdraw your consent to the use of your Personal Data in any way, KSC will not be able to continue providing our services. If this results in a subsequent breach of contractual obligations, KSC expressly reserves its rights at law.
- KSC deploys cookies which are small data files sent to your browser to store and track statistical and information about you when you use our Website. These may include:
- Faster loading of the Website;
- Browser type;
- Common entry, common exit and drop-off point;
- User profile; frequency of visit, time spent on pages and page views; and
- Organic traffic, paid traffic and unique visitors.
- Disabling of cookies is your personal choice by changing the setting on your browser. However, the Website may no longer function as intended after disabling of cookies.